Monday, February 9, 2015

Don't talk to strangers!

Brought to you by your favorite Japanese Translator!

Here are questions you will hear people asking you... but remember don't talk to strangers!!

Anata no namai wa nan dess ka? = what is your name?

Anata wa nan soy dess ka? = what age are you?

Doko kara dess ka? = where are you from?



Here are the answers:

Watashi no namai wa Oisin dess. = my name is Oisin (sometimes, people just say "Oisin dess" = I'm Oisin. It's shorter, and people find it easier to say)
Jew soy dess = I'm 10 years old.

Roku soy dess = I'm 6 years old.

Irelando kara dess = I'm from Ireland.

Oisin wa Irelando kara dess = Oisin is from Ireland.

Miya wa Knee hon kara dess = Miya is from Japan.


This picture means Japan, you'll see it written on t-shirts and cups and [smelly] socks and flags and and and everything! Japanese people don't say "Japan" though, instead they say Knee Hon. So...
Knee hon = Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment