Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday 27 January 2015. It's Handy if you Nose these words.

Brought to you by your favorite Japanese Translator!

Can ye get yer heads (atama) around these new words?

a-tama = head (the "tama" part of the word rhymes with NAMA, so that's how to pronounce it).

Tae = Hand (That's where the "te" sound comes from in the word "Karate").

Me me = ears (I don't like listening to people who only talk about themselves, they're all "me me me me me"!

Hanaa = nose... but ye knows that already.
(Hanna also means = a flower).

O-knocka = belly (think of seeing Paddy's big belly whenever you visit KNOCKAne)

Ashee = leg (think of kicking a bucket of ashes with your leg and getting covered in ashes as a result).

You bee = fingers (if a bee lands on your finger, you bee doing some panicking!)

Ashee no you bee = toes (this translates as your toes being the fingers on your leg!!)

Ga e-thai = it hurts. (Think that Thai food is very hot and spicy and can hurt you)

Remember we learned "watashi no" means "my" a few nights ago... well, here is a way to use it now:

Watashi no tae ga e-thai = my hand hurts

Watashi no o-knocka ga e-thai = my stomach hurts

Watashi no a-tama ga e-thai = My head hurts, or I have a headache.

Do yer heads hurt after learning those new words????

No comments:

Post a Comment